I’ve heard of Bucket Lists filled with things to do before dying or before reaching a milestone birthday but never one to celebrate a specific season. The list below is my Winter Bucket List inspired this week by Mama Kat’s Writer’s Workshop.
This season I would like to:
1. Go ice skating at Centennial Olympic Park
2. Experience Garden Lights Holiday Nights at Atlanta Botanical Garden
3. Check into a hotel for a weekend and enjoy an uninterrupted HOLIDAY MOVIE MARATHON
4. Find a lovely new pair of Winter Boots and…
5. Discover some new favorite hot beverages like the one below.
One of the best parts of the Holiday Season is the aroma of our favorite comfort foods and beverages wafting from the kitchen. If you’re into cranberries, this recipe is one that will certainly create another unforgettable fragrant memory.
From the moment the cranberries are added to the pot of water,
to the point when the orange and lemon juices and spices are added,
this tea fills the air with fruity and mildly spicy coziness.
My family and I fell head over heels for this tea. You can find the Hot Cranberry Tea recipe on AllRecipes.com.
This post was inspired by the Writer’s Workshop hosted by Mama Kat at Mama’s Losin It!. The Writer’s Workshop prompt I chose this week was: Share your winter bucket list. Now it’s your turn…Visit Mama Kat’s Pretty Much World Famous Writer’s Workshop to see the other prompts and then Join In!
also linking to…